About Dr. Brojen Barman
MBBS, MS , MCh(Urology, PGIMER, Chandigarh)
Dr. Brojen Barman is a Consulting Urologist and he was Fellow in Kidney Transplant Surgery in Medanta Medicity Hospital,Gurugram,Haryana under Prof.Dr Rajesh Ahlawat and Dr Prasun Ghosh.He has done pioneering work in the field of Kidney Transplantation, Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological Surgery and Reconstructive Urology,Female Urology,Neurourology and Urodynamics and Pediatric urology.He had his Urology training in Post Graduate of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
|Name:||Dr Brojen Barman|
Mission and Core Value
To inspire hope and contribute to health and urogenital well-being by providing the best care to every patient.
- Team work
- 16546 Assam Council of Medical Registration (AMC), 2007
- 23120 Delhi Medical Council (DMC), 2007
- Member Urological Society of India, 2010
- Member Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, 2012
- Consultant Urologist,GNRC Institute of Medical Sciences, Sila Grant, Amingoan, North Guwahati ,Guwahati, Assam, India,August 2014 to September 2017.
- Fellows in Renal Transplant Surgery, Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgoan, Haryana, India. -July 2013 to July 2014
- Resident, Department of Renal Transplant Surgery, PGIMER, Chandigarh, January, 2013 to June 2013.
- Senior resident ,Department of Urology, PGIMER. Chandigarh, January, 2010 to December, 2012
- Senior resident, Sushruta Trauma centre, Metcafe road, New Delhi—2007 to 2009
- Postgraduate resident, Department of Surgery, Guwahati Medical College, Guwahati—2004 to 2007.
- Consultant Urologist,Health City Hospital, Koinadhora,Khanapara, Guwahati ,Guwahati, Assam, India
Medical qualification and Academic Records
|MBBS||Gauhati Medical College Gauhati University, Assam, India||2002|
|MS (General Surgery)||Gauhati Medical College Gauhati University, Assam, India||2007|
|MCh (Urology)||PGIMER Chandigarh, India||2012|
|Fellowship, Renal Transplant Surgery||Medanta, The Medicity, Gurgoan, Haryana, India||2014|
- Abdominoscrotal hydrocele-a case report JASA, Brojen Barman, A.K.Das, Vol 15 No 1, Nov 06-Feb 07:39-41
- Extensive local and systemic saroid-like reaction in renal cell arcinoma mimicking wide-spread metastasis on positron emission omputed tomography:A case report. Barman B,Agarwal MM, Mavuduru RM, N Kakkar, SK Singh, AK Mandal, Indian Journal of urology, January 2012, Vol 28,Supplement 1, pS52.
- Deep inferior epigastric perforator based tubularised flap urethroplasty in management of complex urethral stricture:A case report. Barman B, Mavuduru RM, Biswas G, Mohanty PK, Poanam SS, Saptarishi, AK Mandal, Indian Journal of urology, January 2012, Vol 28, Supplement 1, pS92.
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis following embolisation of renal angiomyolipoma in a patient presenting with hematuria.Randhawa MS, Kumar S, Pushkarna A, Choudhary MK, Barman B, Ali Q, Indian Journal of urology, January 2012,Vol 28,Supplement 1,pS125.
- Air virtual computed tomography cystoscopy in bladder neoplasm.Barman B,Mandal AK,Mete UK,Khandelwal N,Ujjwal G. Indian Journal of urology, January 2014, Vol 30, Supplement 1, pS58.
- Techniques of right graft retrival and outcome during renal transplantation. Zafar FA, Barman B, Ghosh P, Suyavanshi M, Gautam G, Khera R, Ahlawat A, Indian Journal of urology, January 2014, Vol 30, Supplement 1, pS69.
- Technique to reduce warm ischemia time during laparoscopic dpnor nephrectomy. Zafar FA, Barman B, Ghosh P, Suyavanshi M, Gautam G, Khera R, Ahlawat A, Indian Journal of urology, January 2014, Vol 30, Supplement 1, pS70.
- Urinoma following Ureterolithotomy: An uncommon occurrence in the modern era. Mete U, Choundhery S, Barman B: Department of Urology, PGIMER,Chandigarh. 20th Annual Confernceof North Zone Chapter 12-14 Nov,2010.Gurgoan.
- Maxillary sinus metastasis metastasis as the intial presentation of RCC: A rarity Mete U,Choundhery S,Barman B:Department of Urology, PGIMER,Chandigarh. 20th Annual Confernceof North Zone Chapter 12-14 Nov, 2010.Gurgoan.
- Malignant melanoma of urethra S.K Singh, R M Satish, S Kumar, U K Mete, Barman B ,P Arawat. Department of Urology, PGIMER, Chandigarh. 20th Annual Confernceof North Zone Chapter 12-14 Nov, 2010 Gurgoan.
- Morbidity and mortality of pulmonary complication after abdominal operation-a clinical study. ASACON 2006, Tezpur, Assam.
- Air virtual computed tomography cystoscopy in bladder neoplasm,47th Annual USICON 2014,New Delhi.
- Gold Medal in Anatomy and Physiology
- Frist Prize:Surgical Quiz. ASACON 2006 Tezpur Assam28-29 October 2006.
- Third in Surgical Quiz. ASICON 2006 Varanasi. 25-30 Dec.2006
- Third in Surgical Quiz.NZUSICON 2010 . 20th Annual Confernceof North Zone Chapter 12-14 Nov,2010.Gurgaon.
- First Prize,Vijayawada Poster Prize,USICON 2014,New Delhi,India.