Our WhatsApp policy on Instant messaging(IM) :
1. This is a professional communication number.
2. Please upload your prescription and recent investigation for any meaningful discussion
3. Response may take time as we might be busy delivering medical care to another patient. Please don’t call to say that you have sent WhatsApp.
4. Sick patients should immediately visit nearest hospital or come to Emergency for care. Not all care can be delivered through WhatsApp.
5. Please do not send greetings like -good morning, good night, asking personal wellbeing of doctor, no puja or special occasion greetings. Please reduce electronic clutter.
6. Do not expect us to recognise you immediately and don’t mind to introduce yourself professionally.
1. Use App Dr Brojen Barman for online consultation. Download from google Playstore.
2. Select time and upload all relevant documents.
3. We will get back to you on schedule time.
New timings and guideline for OPD :
1. Health city hospital, Khanapara, Guwahati .Monday to Friday-10 AM to 12 Noon.
2. Please come with one attendant only.
3. Please wear mask and keep personal hand sanitizer.
4. Fillup a self-declaration regarding COVID -19.
5. Please take prior appointment if possible